VidioCall is a live video call and screen-sharing product that enables you to interact directly with your customers. Use audio and video to make a real life connection with customers.
The VidioCall button augments your sales power. When integrated with your CRM tool such as Email, Slack, ZenDesk and others, this Shopify integration empowers your agents to attend your customers in real-time. They will now be able to demo a product over video call and guide a customer by sharing their screen and by helping in complete a purchase step by step.
How it works
- Customers connect with you using a help button in your website, and in specific product page.
- You will then receive instant notifications when a customer wants to talk with you.
- Join from a computer or right from your smartphone.
- Attend to your hottest customer sales queries via real-time video call
- Get notified in a place where you work and without switching between tools.
- VidioCall in Shopify means better tools to connect with customers, demonstrate products, answer questions and make the right recommendations. In Short, close more sales.
Before you start
You must be an owner for the Shopify store you want to install the integration to. If you’re not the owner, you will need to contact your owner to give you access.
You must have a VidioCall account.
You must have Admin permission in your VidioCall account. Only Admins can enable VidioCall integration with Shopify.
Follow the steps below to enable Shopify notification in VidioCall.
Go to VidioCall page in shopify store. And click on “Add App” button.
Follow the installation process. Press “Allow” to approve permission to VidioCall app to work with your Shopify store.
Once you’ve approved the requested permissions, you’ll be redirected back to VidioCall. You are now ready to talk to your customer using VidioCall. You will see a button as mentioned in the image below in your shopify store.
Go to your VidioCall dashboard to configure the text and style of the button. When you want to get notified using Slack, EMail and SMS, you should follow the steps as mentioned in the respective integrations link.